Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 9, 2016

Manchester United stars Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford trolled by Jesse Lingard on Instagram

United's new No 14 took to social media to jokingly mock Pogba and Rashford, both of whom scored in the weekend win over Leicester.

Manchester United's Jesse Lingard has trolled teammate Paul Pogba over his £89million price tag.
United's new No 14 shared an Instagram Story of him joking around with the world's most expensive player in the canteen at United's Carrington training ground on Monday.
In a high-pitched voice, Lingard can be heard saying: "My name's Paul and I'm worth £100million, hmmm... My name's Paul and I like to dab, hmmm..."
Eighteen-year-old teammate Marcus Rashford also got a bit of stick from Lingard.
Jessie Lingard with a video including Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba
Jesse Lingard begins his Instagram story by annoying Paul Pogba...
Jessie Lingard with a video including Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba
... before moving onto 18-year-old striker Marcus Rashford
"My name's Rashford and I like to score on my debut, hmmm..." the 23-year-old says in a separate video. "I scored for Manchester United, England and the Under-21s, hmmm..."
Lingard, Pogba and Rashford all started on Saturday as United recorded an emphatic 4-1 win over champions Leicester in the Premier League.
Pogba and Rashford both scored in the win, while Lingard notched the assist for the second goal, scored by Juan Mata.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét