Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 7, 2015

Fabian Delph: 'I'm not like Paul Pogba'

New Manchester City midfielder Fabian Delph has dismissed comparisons between himself and Juventus ace Paul Pogba
.Juventus' midfielder Andrea Pirlo and Juventus' French midfielder Paul Pogba reacts after the UEFA Champions League Final football match between Juventus and FC Barcelona at the Olympic Stadium in Berlin on June 6, 2015
Delph, 25, completed an £8m move to Eastlands earlier this month from Aston Villa, and the England international says that he is not an alternative to his French counterpart.
"I think I'm a different type of player to Pogba," Delph is quoted as saying by the Daily Mail.
"Whether City were linked with him or not and they're not getting him, I think that's irrelevant to me coming.
"I'm coming as a box-to-box midfield player with a lot of energy and I see myself as quite different to him."
The ex-Villan is currently injured as he prepares to fly home from the club's pre-season tour in Australia, with manager Manuel Pellegrini unsure over the severity of the problem.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét